Welcome to BriSigns Notary!
BriSigns Notary is the best choice for professional, convenient, and expert mobile notary service. Our intention is to handle your documents and transactions with the utmost care and efficiency while serving you in a flexible and friendly manner. Whether it be your beloved relative or a valued business partner, all of our clients will be handled with professionalism and respect.
We travel to your home, office, banks, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, coffee shops and anywhere that is convenient for you. During or after business hours, just call or book an appointment.
Serving Niagara County, New York:
We are licensed, bonded, insured and certified Mobile Notary Publics for New York providing full mobile notary public and apostille service focused on Niagara County including: Schenectady, Olcott, Hartland, Pendleton and more.
How we can help?
Short notice, last minute and emergency notarizations welcome!
We believe in quality customer service. We are here when you need us to for any type of document legalization!
- Certification of Trust
- General Transfer
- Power of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directive
- Nomination of Guardianship
- Small Estate Declarations
- Business and Commercial Documents
- Adoption paperwork
- Barber/Cosmetology Application
- Child Travel Consent Form
- DMV documents
- Medical documents
- School District Residential Affidavit
- Statement of Consent (DS-3053)
- Travel Documents
- Student/Parent Authorization Form
- Residential & Commercial Lease
- Auto Sales Title Transfer
- Hospital/Nursing Home Notary
- Jail and Prison Notary Services
- Last Will & Testament
- Mobile Notary Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Below is information relating to some of the common ways in which a Notaries services are required. Click on one of the links below to jump to that section.